Receive a $5 Dining Certificate for each night you decline housekeeping (except day of departure) during your stay.
Lakeside Inn is committed to conserving Tahoe’s water resources. Each year thousands of gallons of water are used to wash towels that have been used only once. Using bed linens more than once during a multiple night stay saves millions of gallons of water each year. Help conserve water, energy, and other resources by participating in our Go Green for Big Blue program. Together we can help conserve this vital resource!
Upon check-in, guests are offered the opportunity to join our efforts to maintain and improve the beauty of Lake Tahoe through the Green Bucks program with a $1 donation.
Green Bucks is a win-win for residents and visitors. The program, along with the Tahoe Fund and the Truckee River Watershed Council, creates a simple way for those who love this area to make it even better by helping to care for our extraordinary environment. In 2016, we raised $3,058 for the Tahoe Fund through the Green Bucks program.
Proceeds from the Green Bucks program support:
- Miles of hiking, biking and ADA-accessible trails
- Access for swimming, kayaking, canoeing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Open spaces for wildlife habitats and scenic views
- Restoration of rivers, lakes, meadows, wetlands, and forests
- Protection of fish and wildlife habitats
- Boating and fishing access
- Landscaping and trail re-alignment to prevent runoff
- Signage and interpretive displays to guide visitors
- Rabe Meadow Bike Path